Top 10 Tips In 2023 To Help You Save Money While Traveling In Your RV.
- Plan your route in advance to avoid expensive last-minute reservations.
- Look for free or low-cost camping options, such as Bureau of Land Management (BLM) land or national forests.
- Cook your own meals instead of eating out.
- Take advantage of boondocking (dry camping) to save on hookup fees.
- Use a mobile internet hotspot instead of paying for RV park WiFi.
- Use a fuel rewards program to save on gas.
- Avoid peak travel times and tourist hotspots to save on campground fees.
- Do your own RV maintenance and repairs to save on labor costs.
- Consider joining a membership-based camping club, like Passport America, to save on campground fees.
- Look for discounts, such as military or senior citizen discounts, when booking campgrounds or RV rentals.
- BONUS – Download the Campside Social App to connect with other campers to find even more ways to save!
Get Social With The Campside Social App!
Campside is a refreshing new app offering social experiences to explorers and adventurers. With Campside you’ll be able to connect with other campers at your campground. Create, plan, and attend unlimited recreational activities; fireside chats, hiking, biking, etc. Campside popup shops allow you to sell or purchase handmade crafts or pre-owned camping supplies from other campers at your campground, Share your adventures with friends you meet along the way and so much more! Finally, a platform for campers to connect and share their adventures